Hoy Excavating Careers
Location: Kansas city, MO
Hoy Excavating has established a solid reputation for building communities and providing construction services throughout Kansas City. We are built on strong core values and take pride in our Team, our dedication to Safety, and excellence in the work we do.
· Perform and document pre-trip inspection
· Cleans and perform routine maintenance on truck and trailer
· Perform daily truck log input data
· Perform daily checklist on truck
· Record, count, and verify CSP quantities on loading/unloading trucks
· Responsible for maintaining Quality and Safety awareness
· Report directly to Yard Supervisor appointed to monitor the work location, or designated company representative
We are currently looking for like-minded, driven personalities to join our team with the following qualifications:
Unexpired CDL truck drivers license
Some loading and unloading trucks required
Maintain truck & trailer safety as outlined by the FMCSA
Must have high awareness for safety at all times
What We Offer You:
- Competitive wage based on experience and drive
- Excellent Health and Dental benefit plan
- Employer matching 3% 401K package
- Advancement opportunities
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Hoy Excavating is Family owned and operated, you are not just a number, you are family
Apply now to become part of a driven team!
PLEASE NOTE: All Hoy Excavating employees may be required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid driver’s license prior to starting work.
Overtime may be required during peak months.
Hoy Excavating would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Please provide your name and contact information, as well as uploading your resume and cover letter in document format.