Hoy Excavating Careers
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Kansas city, MO
Hoy Excavating has established a solid reputation for building communities and providing construction services throughout Kansas City. We are built on strong core values and take pride in our Team, our dedication to Safety, and excellence in the work we do.
We are currently looking for like-minded, driven personalities to join our team with the following experience:
- Must have valid CDL
- Must have 3 years of heavy haul experience
- Excellent communication, and reporting skills
- Operating experience, excavators, dozers, scrapers, ect.
- Scheduling trucking operations and manage multiple drivers
- High attention to detail required
- Seasonal, full-time and weekends
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, confined spaces
What We Offer You:
- Competitive wage based on experience and drive
- Excellent Health and Dental benefit plan
- Employer matching 3% 401K package
- Advancement opportunities
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Hoy Excavating is Family owned and operated, you are not just a number, you are family
Apply now to become part of a driven team!
PLEASE NOTE: All Hoy Excavating employees may be required to pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test and provide a valid driver’s license prior to starting work.
Overtime may be required during peak months.
Hoy Excavating would like to thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
Please provide your name and contact information, as well as uploading your resume and cover letter in document format.